Digestive Disease Associates of Rockland
For over 35 years, Digestive Disease Associates of Rockland has been Rockland County’s leading gastrointestinal practice, providing care for multiple generations of families. Utilizing the most up-to-date advanced technologies and offering the latest treatment options, we are committed to remaining on the forefront of gastroenterological medical care.
The DDAR Advantage
- ● Top-tiered board-certified fellowship trained professional doctors
- ● Assisted by certified medical and surgical technicians with years of experience in all procedures
- ● Utilizing the latest advanced technology when screening, diagnosing and treating for digestive diseases
- ● In an accredited surgical facility that adheres to the highest standards in quality, safety and infection control.
- ● Quality care on par with that of NYC’s elite institutions
- ● Care that is significantly more cost effective than care provided in a hospital outpatient department or Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC)
- ● Care you can trust
DDAR participates with most insurance plans (Traditional, PPO,HMO, EPO, POS)
Meet Our Professional Staff
Our providers are experts in the evaluation and treatment of digestive and liver diseases, including disease of the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, gall bladder, bile ducts and pancreas. In fact, DDAR is the largest gastroenterological practice in Rockland County in terms of patient volume as well as number of procedures performed annually. Multiple generations of families have entrusted their care to our physicians and staff. As a practice, we utilize the latest in advanced technology when screening, treating and managing your chronic and acute care needs. We utilize hi-definition gastro scopes and high-resolution monitors to aide in the detection rate of polyps at DDAR, with a polyp detection rate significantly higher than the national average. Our goal is to detect polyps at the earliest stages, thereby arresting and subsequently preventing colon cancer, as well as other forms of cancer.
In July 2021 Dr Janice Jang joined our team of dedicated health care professionals who anchor our Women’s GI Health initiatives which includes Dr Viyada Sarabanchong, Dr Janice Jang, Ms. Debbie Caputo NP and Ms. Jennifer Poterbin NP. They […]READ MORE
We are please to announce that Dr Prasandhan is completing his GI Fellowship at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, NY this June and comes to DDAR with wonderful references and a passion for his patients. Dr Prasandhan is […]READ MORE