About Your First Visit
The first visit to our office is designed to make your experience as comfortable as possible and get you better acquainted with who we are and all that we offer. We welcome your questions and always strive to deliver the utmost in care.
Your doctor may ask you a series of questions about your medical history and current symptoms, upon which you’ll be given a physical exam. Possible recommendations for treatment will then be discussed.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Photo ID
- List of medications you are currently taking
- List of questions/concerns you may have
- Copies of records and test results from doctors related to your visit with us
- Completed NEW PATIENT FORMS
For your convenience, you can download the forms below and fill them out prior to coming in for your appointment. Or you can arrive 30 minutes early on the day of your appointment to allow time for completion of forms.
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient History Form
- Medical History ROS
- Authorization Release Form
- Patient Consent Form
- About Insurance Benefits Form
- Financial Policy
Thank you for choosing Digestive Disease Associates of Rockland. We look forward to providing you with quality care.
Please call us at 845-354-3700 if you have any questions.